77 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4
Extensive refurbishment and re-let of a vacant office building in the heart of the City, between St Paul's Cathedral and the Bank of England and adjacent to Mansion House Underground Station.
77 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4
- Vacant 1980’s office building
- Substantial refurbishment including reconfiguration of the entrance hall, re-fenestration to all elevations, re-cladding of ground and first floor levels, new plant and atrium infill
- Cat A finishes to all areas.
- Uplift in valuable floor space through reconfiguration of plant area and risers
- Freehold sale with vacant possession to state-owned Malaysian pension fund for their own occupation.